Before use, rinse and hydrate your Konjac Sponge in warm water. Squeeze out any
excess water, and gently cleanse skin.
Made from 100% natural Konjac vegetable plant root.
In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used on their delicate skins for over a century, and now it’s finally hit Australia!!
- 100% Natural Sponge
- Free from colours, additives and preservatives
- Naturally sustainable & environmentally safe
- Naturally pH balanced alkaline which neutralises any acids (oil and dirt) for deep cleansing
- Stimulates blood circulation and new growth of skin cells
- Excellent for all skin types - Even those with hypersensitive skin
- Extra soft - Ideal for those with skin disorders such as eczema
- Suitable for infants
This is the all-purpose original Pure KUU Konjac sponge.
The beauty of the sponge is its simplicity. It is naturally alkaline to balance the acidity of the skins impurities and oils. The Pure KUU Konjac Sponge is suitable for those with sensitive or dry skin types.
As you gently massage your skin the sponge will stimulate blood flow and exfoliate the dead skin cells leaving your skin clean and refreshed.
The KUU Konjac Sponge can be used on its own or with your favourite cleanser. But remember just a tiny amount goes a long way as the sponge delivers more lather than usual. Better for your skin, better for the environment and your pocket!Dimensions:
Approx 8cm Diameter when moist and 3.5cm Deep.
The perfect size for the palm of your hand.