A Little Company
Client Name :
Living Skin Type :
Senior Living Skin Therapist
Location: Byron Bay Living
Skin Type: Adaptive
Hi I’m Rach, Practitioner at Little Company and I also share your Living Skin Type. With the help of our formulations team we have created you the following plan.
Your routine is broken down into three sections. Foundational products, to nourish and support your skin. Boost products to accelerate your progress and Targeted, specialised solutions for your specific concerns.
While there are many options, we believe in less is more and in most cases the Foundational products reccomended should be suffice to start.
This is the best place to start setting good foundations for
better skin now and in the future
Boost things up
Go a little deeper, products to further enhance and improve the quality of your living skin.
A little help to overcome specific concerns with your skin.
Frequency and rhythm may vary slightluy based on your skin type and product specifications. Here is a general guide on how often to use the products.
|05 Moisturiser||am + pm|
|06 Internal||As directed on product|
|08 Eye Cream||pm|
|09 Vitamin||As directed on product|
1 hour, 1-on-1 with a Living Skin Therapist. Available online or instore.
Book a Remedy Facial
Book a Remedy facial with one of our Living Skin Therapists tailored to your Living Skin type.
A comprehensive, deeply nourishing facial that will leave you feeling relaxed, nurtured and empowered, inside and out. Our remedy facials are tailored to your unique skin type, allowing you to focus on specific skin concerns.
“A little sanctuary from everyday busyness. Little Company is a space that always makes me feel supported and deeply nurtured, reminding me to prioritise my well-being physically, mentally and spiritually.” - Yoko Inoue, Shoku Iku
– Personalised and flexible
– Previously ‘A little Tailored’ Facial
– Suitable for all skin type + includes our signature massage
– Extraction may be included at your therapist discretion
At-Home Facial Kit
Purchase a Remedy At-Home Facial experience, featuring sample sizes of your prescribed products.
– A personalised mix of 6 professional (always natural) skin formulations
– The Fitzroy Naturopath teas for your specific skin type
– Bodhi Incense
– Wooden mixing bowl
– Wooden spoon
– Jade rollers
– Japanese face towel vSkin type and 12 step instruction card
– Access to tailored, exclusive content
– Support video on how to conduct the facial
– Recorded meditation – 20 minute facial playlist
– List of other products to support your skin
your Living Skin Type
Adaptive skin is as the name suggests; resilient, balanced and responds well to products. This skin type has no major concerns but looks to maintain and support your current skin care ritual.
– Aquost eos et aut volut facit pedis as di temporumquo. Ehenim im estiunt mo mod modi conescit. Ligendis eum hillupta pere vent prest plaute magnatio. Ut voluptaecum fuga. Am iunt.
– Mus voluptatem arciatium aut faccatiatur seces dolupta con ero volendendit alicilit dolorum volupta nonsequis percient fuga. Arioreh enistrumenit ut venis sequam nonempo restibusam quaspedi core volum voluptatem consedi tiorepe riorepedit est.
– Ehenem dolore nusae vel et et lacestrunt.